Thursday, June 28, 2012

Luthor, you poisonous snake!

If you think wrapping my hand in a plastic baggie is going to stop me from mopping up the floor with you and your henchmen then soaring into space and causing the Earth to rotate backwards, thereby reversing time and allowing me to stop your warped real estate scheme and save Lois Lane, you're sadly mistaken!

The Hot Toys Superman figure is the most fun thing ever created.  Well, one of the most fun things.  Okay, so it isn't quite up to the level of amusement parks or family vacations to amusement parks or kissing your partner on the ferris wheel at an amusement park, but it does have its charms.

I wish I had a Muhammad Ali action figure to go with him to recreate the classic Superman Vs. Muhammad Ali cover, minus all the other celebrities.  I know there's a statue, but I already have half the equation.  Acceptable alternatives include figures of Gene Hackman and Ned Beatty as Lex Luthor and Otis, respectively, or an Adam West Batman.  The various Christian Bale Batman and the Michael Keaton Batman figures from Hot Toys are impressive as well.  You know, a Tobey Maguire Spider-Man wouldn't be half bad, either.  And a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman.  Lemme think about this and get back to you.

No comments: